The ISPCC is asking 2016 election candidates to Invest In Childhood.
The ISPCC is asking election candidates to:
- Publish a national strategy on children’s cyber safety within 100 days.
- Fully resource the protection, welfare and mental health of our children.
- Ensure the right to an adequate standard of living for all children.
- Ensure a nationally available drug and alcohol rehabilitation network for all young people in need.
- Put the best interests of children at the heart of all new laws.
How you can help:
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children" - Nelson Mandela