How you can help
- Email/tweet your candidate asking them to #InvestInChildhood by making these promises in time for the election.
- Engage in meaningful conversation with your local candidates when they call to your door asking for your vote
- Attend local events and urge candidates to Invest in Childhood by making and keeping our promises to children
- Tell your personal story (volunteer experience) directly to candidates, using social media, on local media, online video
- Send the letter provided to your local candidate
Download help resources